- Examination of the ear canal
- Audiometric assessment
- Results explained
- We will recommend an instrument based on a number of considerations including – lifestyle i.e. the instrument needs to cope with the specific situations you find difficult; cosmetics – we will consider this where it is deemed important to the user; ease of use e.g. need for an automatically adjusting system? need for easy to handle instrument? rechargeable system?
- Ask us about the benefit of the new Receiver-in-the-ear / open fitting technology.
- Aid is programmed by computer to suit your individual hearing loss
- Full instructions and demonstrations of the use and care of the instrument
- Advice on expectations
- You will be covered by the manufacturers guarantee for an agreed period
- We encourage you to come back ANYTIME and see us with any questions or queries. It is important to us that you get the most from your instrument
- Hearing assessment and reprogramming of instrument where required
- Cleaning of instrument
- Further advice